WordPress Webmaster / Developer
WordPress Webmaster / Developer Position Available
Location: Remote (Yakima or closely surrounding areas required)
Contract to Full Time
Full Job Description
We are looking for a dynamic WordPress Webmaster / Developer to join us. The ideal candidate is a strong team player with the ability to manage multiple issues concurrently while remaining focused on the business impact and production support.
The candidates must have excellent WordPress development and customization skills and ability to develop and support professional websites layouts. Candidate must be creative & innovative. Developer should have a good sense of color scheme, typography and may be able to develop projects from scratch, PSD to HTML/WordPress to final publication according to the desire of the client.
Ideal candidate’s responsibilities include:
- Estimating, designing and implementing new features and functionality.
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture.
- Ensuring high-performance, availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS.
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
- Collaborate with sales management to identify growth opportunities within your territory
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement for producers. Serve as a lead point of contact for regional customer account management matters
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships Develop trusted relationships with key accounts & customers
- Help manage the timely and successful delivery of solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Clearly communicate sales progress, client issues, and requests
- Communicate with internal team members for project completion, delivery and issue resolution
- Assist with challenging client requests or issues
- WordPress: 1 year (Required)
Yakima Branding has helped hundreds of companies with their online digital presence. We thrive to support locals with their online platforms to perform to the best of their abilities. This position is highly valued by the Yakima Branding team and the clients.
Submit your resume and examples of your work to [email protected].