Our latest Blog
3 Ways To Close More Internet Leads
If you’re struggling to convert your website’s visitors into leads, check out these three tips…
If you’re struggling to convert your website’s visitors into leads, check out these three tips.
Phone Calls and Messages:
- Respond professionally
- Reply happily and professionally
- Be sure to include your business name, your name, and ask how you can help them
- Automated responses should be brief
- Reply to ALL messages within 4 hours
- Don’t wait. Your customer may look at other opportunities
- Do not assume they remember calling you
- Assume they’ve called a number of people besides you
- Reply to website forms with an email Autoresponder
- Make sure it includes your contact info, and that they’ll be contacted by a member of your team shortly. NOT a simple response on your site
- Add value to your Thank You page and email
- Such as including a video, photo or download
- Reply within 4 hours by phone & email
- Be sure to set the phone number and email address as a mandatory field
- Lead the submission to a Thank You page for tracking
- Send links to “landing pages” specific about your topics
- Do not send links to irrelevant pages or the home page
- Do not bait and switch
- Make the landing page relevant!
Yakima Branding is a full-service digital marketing agency. Our team has helped hundreds of companies with their digital marketing strategies. Yakima Branding loves working with local clients throughout Washington State including Yakima, Selah, Ellensburg, Pasco, Kennewick, Richland, Tacoma and Spokane.
Ready for more leads? Let us find the right mix of SEO, Social Media Management, Google Ads (PPC), and Website Development that fits your goals and budget best. We also provide Logo Design, Press Releases and other graphics and marketing services!